Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My Big Comedy Feature

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jeskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys,

    After 5 long years (and a measly 2000 dollars), I finally finished my comedy feature film and wanted to share. I really like it, and of course, hope you do as well.

    Jes

    The trailer:

    http://jeskid.com/ShadesPreview.wmv

    The full film and site:

    http://www.shades.jeskid.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jitesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Jess,
    Congratulations!
    I saw the trailor and it is mighty good.

    Keep going!
    Jitesh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •